Huge upside to this Browns Valley Home with open floor plan, new carpet, paint, HVAC and newer roof too. There is also a yoga studio or she shed in the back yard. So close to Browns Valley Market, Hop Creek, Browns Valley Elementary and a darling neighborhood park.
Residential - Single Family, Contemporary, 1 Story
1,701 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Ground Floor, Bathroom - Closet,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Shower Stall(s)
- Dining/Family Combo,Dining/Living Combo
- Dryer Included,In Garage,Washer Included
- Master Bath
- Closet,Low-Flow Toilet(s),Shower Stall(s)
- Bath Description
- Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Range,Compactor,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Carpet, Linoleum
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- 1. Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Attached,Garage Door Opener,RV Possible.
- Front Porch,Uncovered Patio
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Court,Shape Regular, Uncovered Courtyard, Front Porch,Uncovered Patio. Court,Shape Regular.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Deborah Broman, Coldwell Banker Brokers of the Agent Phone: 707-337-4976
Agent License: 01114917 Office License: 02013646 Office Phone: (707) 963-1152
Information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. Information has not been verified, is not guaranteed, and is subject to change. Copyright 2022 Bay Area Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved.